How It Works
The procedure of placing an order comprises 4 consequent steps:
1. Scanning your pictures and sending them to us; 2. Our estimation of damages; 3. Intermediate check-out; 4. Acceptance and payment.
Step I Scanning your pictures and sending them to us:
- If you have access to a scanner or have a digital camera, then we are at your service!
- If your original picture has texture, dents or severe surface damages, then you will have to scan it in several times using different scanning modes...
- ADE Studio will intelligently execute clear and complete instructions of our customers. If a customer is not satisfied, ADE Studio will not be liable for re-working an order in case such customer failed to provide clear and complete instructions.
- The size limit for e-mail attachment is 10Mb!
Scan your original photo with the resolution of at least 600dpi if its size is less than 5 inches (otherwise set the resolution to 400dpi), save your digital file in JPEG format with minimum compression. To upload your digital file(s) with your detailed instructions to our web server, please complete our Upload Form following our step-by-step instructions, then simply click on «Upload Photo» button to process your order.
Calculate the right Resolution for Print Scanning Procedure
Step II Estimation of damages:
As soon as we receive your digital image, our experts will estimate the degree and nature of image damages, and make a conclusion on the possibility and the specific process of restoration. They will also make preliminary calculation on the basis of our pricing policies and determine the date of completion. Then we will send our suggestions on your order to you by e-mail, and will start the restoration process.
Step III Intermediate check-out:
We will contact you in two days or sooner, depending on the volume of your order, and send you a test version of your digital image. You will be able to see and evaluate the changes yourself and approve the quality of the work. Most customers are fully satisfied with this first result. However, if you decide that your image needs further correction, or you choose to use additional services, this is the right time to mention it. If additional correction is required, we will send you another test version after the work is completed.
Step IV Acceptance and payment:
Once you decide that your image is in perfect shape, we will appreciate your confirmation reply.
The order is not completed until the customer confirms it. After your image has been fully restored and your payment entered our account, we will send you a link to your restored digital image by e-mail, so you will able to download it to your computer independently, or we could also upload it to your server or FTP directly.